As some of you may know I’ve been sick and injured recently, and I’ve fallen off the wagon for a bit, and gained 3kgs. So to celebrate my ‘getting back on the wagon’ I’m doing a bit of a giveaway to thank you all for sticking around!
- Green 2gb iPod Shuffle
- Purple Lorna Jane Drink Bottle
- Lululemon Sports Bra
- Nike Free Run 5.0
- Lululemon Cropped Tights
- Body Shop Strawberry Glasshouse- Gel and Soap
- 3 Boxes of Yogi DeTox Tea
- Lululemon Jacket- Perfect for running in the colder months
- A bunch of Surprise stuff
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitandskinny.tumblr.com/. I’ll be checking.
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behaviour or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are fine.
- You have until November 2nd, 2013!
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- Shoes, bra, tights and jacket will all be bought after the winner has told me their size.
- Have your ask open so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not remove this text or change the links, if it’s changed the reblogs from that will not be eligible.
Remember the more you reblog, the more entries you have! Good Luck!
Senator Wendy Davis is a fucking badass.
There’s this bill that they are trying to pass in Texas that would make it illegal to get any abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy, and would make it very difficult for abortion centers to continue doing what they do. Governor Rick Perry has already said that if the bill makes it to his desk, he will sign it. And Wendy Davis said fuck no that is not happening.
So she’s filibustering it. That means she asked to talk on the subject at 11:18 this morning, and if she can continue talking about abortion until 11:59 tonight, the bill won’t reach Governor Perry, and they would have to start all over with the bill next time they meet- 2 years from now.
But Wendy has to keep talking. She can’t pause for even a minute, not for food or a sip of water or to go to the bathroom or sit down. She can’t even lean up against anything, or she’s out. So she’s wearing motherfucking PINK NIKE TENNIS SHOES in the middle of the state senate.
She also has to continue talking about the topic. She sent out tweets an other messages last night asking for anyone and everyone’s abortion story, and received a shit load of answers. Her staff is still collecting them, and she’s reading them aloud to the senate. Not only is she making this bill impossible to pass, she may just change some minds while she’s at it.
This is history, guys. Wendy Davis is a motherfucking badass, and we are watching it happen.
She’s putting on for my state and city! Yehyuh!
I seriously love this more than words.
2 bananas = 0 points
1 cup quick oats= 7 points
1 snack box raisins=3 points
Bake on 350 for 15 minutes. Made 27 bites size very filling cookies. Roughly 3 cookies = 1 point. Try these!!
DOWNTON ABBEY as a modern ensemble drama
I still cannot get over the fact that the woman who plays this character:
Also plays this character:
Me and my friends Sasha and Malia taking a selfie at the inauguration.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Aesop’s Fables by Aesop
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
- Andersen’s Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Erewhon by Samuel Butler
- For the Term of His Natural Life by Marcus Clarke
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Grimms Fairy Tales by the brothers Grimm
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Lady Chatterly’s Lover by D. H. Lawrence
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Nostromo: A Tale of the Seaboard by Joseph Conrad
- Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
- Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
- Swanns Way by Marcel Proust
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Great Gatsby
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Iliad by Homer
- The Island of Doctor Moreau by H. G. Wells
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
- The Odyssey by Homer
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
- The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Tales of Mother Goose by Charles Perrault
- The Thirty Nine Steps by John Buchan
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Duma
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- The Trial by Franz Kafka
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Ulysses by James Joyce
- Utopia by Sir Thomas More
- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Within A Budding Grove by Marcel Proust
- Women In Love by D. H. Lawrence
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Here! Have modern literature, too!
- A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
- A Study In Scarlet - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith
- An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
- Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
- Bossypants - Tina Fey
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s - Truman Capote
- Bridget Jones’s Diary - Helen Fielding
- Catcher In The Rye - J.D. Salinger
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl
- City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
- Damned - Chuck Palahniuk
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter - Jeff Lindsay
- Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris
- Ender’s Game - Orson Scott Card
- Everything Is Illuminated - Jonathan Safran Foer
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer
- Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
- Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
- Go The Fuck To Sleep - Adam Mansbach
- I Am America (And So Can You!) - Stephen Colbert
- I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
- Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
- It - Stephen King
- Life of Pi - Yann Martel
- Lolita - Vladmir Nabokov
- Marked - Kristin Cast
- Memoirs Of A Geisha - Arthur Golden
- My Sister’s Keeper - Jodi Picoult
- Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
- One Day - David Nicholls
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief - Rick Riordan
- Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard
- Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut
- Snow White And The Huntsman - Lily Blake
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
- The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
- The Giver - Lois Lowry
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
- The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
- The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
- The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
- The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot
- The Things They Carried - Tim O’Brien
- The Time Traveler’s Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom
- Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
- Vampire Diaries: The Awakening - L.J. Smith
- Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
- Wicked - Gregory Maguire
This. Is. Amazing. Bless whoever found this.
Jack & Kate Plus Eight #lost
I love that Sayid, Desmond, Hurley, and Sawyer are girls. I also love how Sun’s head goes perfectly with her body.
- Defer loan payments another 2-4 years
- Meet future husband**
- I want to move to another city
- I am bored
- I don’t know what else to do with my life
- I want more acronyms at the end of my name
- My mom wants me to**May actually be a legitimate reason